Local government organisations
A Montagu business
- Well-established management team with strong track record
- Provides essential healthcare solutions that improve standards of care
- Integrated approach makes it well-placed to work in partnership with programmes such as the new NHSX digital team to support the digital transformation of health and social care in the UK
- Core product has leading positions in growing markets as customers look to software solutions to help drive productivity
Investing in a customer-centric approach
- During our investment, we worked with management to drive organic growth and focus on the core divisions.
- We sold two divisions that focused on non-core sectors in order to refocus on the core healthcare mission, investing in innovative new products, operations and a customer-centric sales approach.
- We announced the sale of Servelec to the Access Group in September 2021. Combined, the companies will offer integrated solutions and services across local government, health and social care.
Making a meaningful difference
“Servelec is all about creating platforms that many people need. It’s so motivating to think the things we’ll work on in the future will be improving people’s lives.”
Declan Rhodes, Degree Apprentice Software Developer
Purpose is at the core of Servelec and it inspired the company to found the Servelec Digital Academy – a degree apprenticeship programme that gives 12 apprentices the chance to gain experience and earn a salary during their 3-year degree.
Read more in our 2019 Responsibility Report.