m2 of properties managed
A Montagu business
- Long-term relationships and close cooperation with institutional and private customers
- Strong financial profile with stable and non-cyclical revenues
- Leading capability in property management and asset management across the Nordic region
Supporting DEAS’s development
We are supporting DEAS to:
- grow with existing customers
- attract new customers including international investors
- expand and improve its full-service offering
During our partnership, DEAS has expanded its property management capabilities in areas such as technical advisory and facility management. It has also established a leading property fund and asset management offering across the Nordic market, bolstered through the acquisitions of Nordea Ejendomme in 2018 and Aberdeen Standard Investment’s Nordic real estate business in 2021.
DEAS is actively involved in improving the sustainability of the properties it manages. DEAS collaborates closely with customers to improve the energy efficiency of their properties, improving outcomes for customers, tenants and the environment.
Read more about DEAS’s sustainability work in their 2021 Sustainability Report